Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Safety Measures
The outbreak of the coronavirus began in China and has now rapidly spread to different countries around the world. According to the World Health Organization, there are basic protective measures against the coronavirus. Below, you will find ways to protect yourself and others by doing the following:
· Wash your hands frequently or frequently keep them clean with alcohol-based hand rub.
· Maintain social distancing.
· Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Prevent the spread of germs from entering the body.
· Practice respiratory hygiene. Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing. Cover cough or sneeze with flexed elbow or tissue.
· Avoid close contact with others when experiencing cough or fever.
If at any point you start to feel sick such as have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call the healthcare provider to be directed to the right facility. Follow the advice given to you by the medical professional and stay informed.
Disclaimer: While we always seek to establish accuracy when publishing articles, this piece is not intended to provide legal advice, and should not be used as such. Each individual case will differ and should be discussed with an attorney or legal expert. If you would like to inquire about pursuing a claim, please contact us at (858) 252-0781 or email email@example.com