Domestic Travel - Tips
In recent weeks, air travel continues to soar. According to Forbes, TSA is preparing for a very busy summer travel season. “Last Friday, U.S. airports screened a staggering two million people in a single day which is the first time it’s been at that level since March 2020.” In the past month some airlines have had major travel deals, but due to the increase of travel, prices are rapidly increasing.
All this travel is great for the economy. However, this means airports are going to be very busy this summer. Tips to remember as the summer travel continues:
· Arrive at least two hours early
· Make sure to check airport guidelines (CDC travel website during COVID-19)
· If you are traveling to Hawaii, Hawaii currently has stricter requirements and guidelines
· Bring a mask and hand sanitizer
· Of course, bring snacks, comfortable shoes, and water as there will be long lines
Before traveling be prepared to present a COVID-19 vaccination card or negative covid test
Always remember to stay updated on travel restrictions as requirements fluctuate.
Disclaimer: While we always seek to establish accuracy when publishing articles, this piece is not intended to provide legal advice, and should not be used as such. Each individual case will differ and should be discussed with an attorney or legal expert. If you would like to inquire about pursuing a claim, please contact us at (858) 560-0781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org